Council Meeting 4th August 2021 – Minutes

Council Meeting 4th August 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Neil Cox (Council) Apologies -    Russell Coker (Council) Meeting opened at 19:33 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence From Owen Lansbury, Subject: DrupalSouth 2021 - past break even A user support question via the web, Russell Coker handled it. A notification of broken links via the web, this will be fixed by the website migration. [JW] Grant application received from Kathy Reid. Community consultation period [...]

2021-10-03T15:32:55+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 21st July 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Neil Cox (Council) Apologies -    Russell Coker (Council) Meeting opened at 19:32 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy. 2. Log of correspondence From: Patrick Jackson Subject: Draft Proposal for the Joomla Australia Subcommittee 3. Items for discussion Admin team, Steve speaking. Not a lot to discuss. Finished email setup for Joel (lca2022). Still to finish of Request Tracker, had to build a whole new host, still need to debug [...]

2021-10-03T15:31:02+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 07th July 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) -    Neill Cox (Council) Apologies Meeting opened at 19:31 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence  From: Russell Coker, Subject: Subcommittee list Russel sends through some updated LUV information, Sae Ra takes it as an ACTION ITEM to upgrade LUV’s subcommittee details on the website. 3. Items for discussion Charity/Raffle:  If we ran an lca charity raffle, do we need to follow online [...]

2021-10-03T15:29:11+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 23rd June 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Apologies -    Neil Cox (Council) Meeting opened at 19:35 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence 3. Items for discussion Drupal stuff - Executive round table, first even with new event organiser, went pretty well, close to the turnout they were hoping for. Audience was their target audience, cto level using drupl. Had a really good talk from premiers tech/digital team. One virtual [...]

2021-10-03T15:25:57+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 09th June 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Apologies -    Neil Cox (Council) Meeting opened at 19:32 AEDT by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence Bounce from mail server, incorrect email given in web form. ACTION ITEM: Sae Ra to send a mail 3. Items for discussion Website: Sae Ra and Steve are meeting tomorrow to move things along. Freenode fallout. Look at some options, matrix, libre chat. LA needs to look [...]

2021-10-03T15:23:52+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 26th May 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Apologies -    Neil Cox (Council) Meeting opened at 19:31 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence Person asking about corporate membership. 3. Items for discussion 19:35 Drupal contact: AcceptedHaving an event next week, executive round table. Pretty good keynote speaker lined up, digital head of vic.gov.au. Last push this week for attendees and sponsorship. Already covered costs with sponsorships. Communicating with Russel re [...]

2021-10-03T15:19:36+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 12th May 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Apologies -    Sae Ra Germaine (President) Neil Cox (Council) Meeting opened at 19:34 AEDT by Joel Addison and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence From Sae Ra Not Strategy, Strategy Session, 22nd of May. The Agenda is as follows: Please take this in to consideration and please come prepared. What would you like to achieve on Council this year? How do you think we can achieve it? How can we improve [...]

2021-10-03T15:11:22+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 28th April 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Sae Ra Germaine (President) Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Apologies Neil Cox (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Meeting opened at 19:33 AEDT by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence 3. Items for discussion Owen: Executive round table discussion about drupal. This is what they’ve hired their event organiser for. About to send out sponsor packs. Have a speaker, still wrangling details. Should be held in mid to late may, 19th is the target date. Assuming all goes [...]

2021-10-09T23:40:21+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 14th April 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Sae Ra Germaine (President) Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Neil Cox (Council) Russell Coker (Council) -Russell Stuart (Treasurer) (did arrive late) Apologies Meeting opened at 19:35 AEDT by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy. 2. Log of correspondence  3. Items for discussion Sae Ra to do the training for new users with clinton, hopefully straight after the meeting. Sae Ra has started doing some of the insurance details, to Clinton. Less events, less volunteers should mean lower premium. 4. Items for noting Sae [...]

2021-10-03T15:06:23+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 31st March 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Sae Ra Germaine (President) Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Neil Cox (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Russell Coker (Council) Apologies Meeting opened at 19:31 AEDT by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence From: Steven Gomesis Subject: Introduction to your Zoom Account Executive From: Russell Coker Subject: Big Blue Button Sae Ra asks for more details. Is essentially asking for Linux Australia to fund the video conferencing fees if their financial backer can’t continue. Sae Ra details that it is either [...]

2021-10-03T15:04:24+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |
Go to Top