Council Meeting 29th September 2021 – Minutes

Council Meeting 29th September 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Apologies -    Neil Cox (Council) Meeting opened at 19:30 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence   3. Items for discussion Defamation law? Clinton thinks we should be discussing it at least. Sae Ra has done some research. Sae Ra thinks we should update the email list policy such that we retain the right to remove any mails against our policy and widen [...]

2021-10-03T15:40:40+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 15th September 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Neil Cox (Council) Apologies - Meeting opened at 19:31 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence 3. Items for discussion Secretary forgot to invite sub committees, will do for next meeting. Richard Jones speaking on behalf of PyConline Australia. Putting together a proper report for council, probably ready in the next week. There’s an attendee survey out at the moment, and would obviously [...]

2021-10-03T15:38:37+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 18th August 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Neil Cox (Council) Apologies -    Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Meeting opened at 19:32 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence 3. Items for discussion Owen speaking for Drupal. Conference happening tomorrow. Numbers and budget looking good, about 220 attendees. Numbers are lower than hoped for, but the budget is still in the black. There are actually two events purchased by the one ticket. Founder of Drupal as [...]

2021-10-03T15:35:40+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 4th August 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Neil Cox (Council) Apologies -    Russell Coker (Council) Meeting opened at 19:33 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence From Owen Lansbury, Subject: DrupalSouth 2021 - past break even A user support question via the web, Russell Coker handled it. A notification of broken links via the web, this will be fixed by the website migration. [JW] Grant application received from Kathy Reid. Community consultation period [...]

2021-10-03T15:32:55+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 21st July 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Neil Cox (Council) Apologies -    Russell Coker (Council) Meeting opened at 19:32 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy. 2. Log of correspondence From: Patrick Jackson Subject: Draft Proposal for the Joomla Australia Subcommittee 3. Items for discussion Admin team, Steve speaking. Not a lot to discuss. Finished email setup for Joel (lca2022). Still to finish of Request Tracker, had to build a whole new host, still need to debug [...]

2021-10-03T15:31:02+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 07th July 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) -    Neill Cox (Council) Apologies Meeting opened at 19:31 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence  From: Russell Coker, Subject: Subcommittee list Russel sends through some updated LUV information, Sae Ra takes it as an ACTION ITEM to upgrade LUV’s subcommittee details on the website. 3. Items for discussion Charity/Raffle:  If we ran an lca charity raffle, do we need to follow online [...]

2021-10-03T15:29:11+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 23rd June 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Apologies -    Neil Cox (Council) Meeting opened at 19:35 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence 3. Items for discussion Drupal stuff - Executive round table, first even with new event organiser, went pretty well, close to the turnout they were hoping for. Audience was their target audience, cto level using drupl. Had a really good talk from premiers tech/digital team. One virtual [...]

2021-10-03T15:25:57+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 09th June 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Apologies -    Neil Cox (Council) Meeting opened at 19:32 AEDT by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence Bounce from mail server, incorrect email given in web form. ACTION ITEM: Sae Ra to send a mail 3. Items for discussion Website: Sae Ra and Steve are meeting tomorrow to move things along. Freenode fallout. Look at some options, matrix, libre chat. LA needs to look [...]

2021-10-03T15:23:52+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 26th May 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Sae Ra Germaine (President) Apologies -    Neil Cox (Council) Meeting opened at 19:31 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence Person asking about corporate membership. 3. Items for discussion 19:35 Drupal contact: AcceptedHaving an event next week, executive round table. Pretty good keynote speaker lined up, digital head of vic.gov.au. Last push this week for attendees and sponsorship. Already covered costs with sponsorships. Communicating with Russel re [...]

2021-10-03T15:19:36+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

Council Meeting 12th May 2021 – Minutes

1. Meeting overview and key information Present Joel Addison (Vice President) Clinton Roy (Secretary) Jonathan Woite (Council) Russell Coker (Council) Russell Stuart (Treasurer) Apologies -    Sae Ra Germaine (President) Neil Cox (Council) Meeting opened at 19:34 AEDT by Joel Addison and quorum was achieved. Minutes taken by Clinton Roy 2. Log of correspondence From Sae Ra Not Strategy, Strategy Session, 22nd of May. The Agenda is as follows: Please take this in to consideration and please come prepared. What would you like to achieve on Council this year? How do you think we can achieve it? How can we improve [...]

2021-10-03T15:11:22+11:00October 3rd, 2021|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |
Go to Top