Membership Conditions / Responsibilities
- In the interest of being a transparent and open organisation, a list of first and last names of members will be made public. By becoming a member, you agree to have this information made public.
- Your email address will be used as the method to contact you unless you specifically notify the secretary (email@example.com)
- For the application to be constitutionally valid, the following process is used:
- You fill out this form
- You confirm the information on this form
- You confirm your application via email, which transmits the appropriate form to the Linux Australia Committee
- A member of the committee nominates you for membership and can accept your nomination
- You become a member, and are notified via email.