Council Meeting Tuesday 21st April 2020 – Minutes

Council Meeting Tuesday 21st April 2020 – Minutes

2021-01-07T20:59:08+11:00April 21st, 2020|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

1. Meeting overview and key information

Present

Sae Ra Germaine

Jonathan Woithe

Julien Goodwin

Russell Stuart

Lisa Sands

Joel Addison

Apologies 

Benno Rice

 

Meeting opened at 1932 AEST by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.

Minutes taken by Julien.

 

2. Log of correspondence

  • Kathy re grants. “Inquiring regarding Grants Program for 2020”
    • AI: Sae Ra will respond

3. Items for discussion

  • None

4. Items for noting

  • Postponement of LCA2021, confirmation of 2w block in 2022 has been set.
  • AI: Sae Ra & Russell to sync to review LA budget before next meeting.
  • AI: Joel to look into export of LCA2020 invoices
  • AI: Sae Ra to look into moving to Github free (or just gitlab)
    • Julien had vague memories of admin-team wanting a rebuild

5. Other business 

  • None

6. In camera

  • No items were discussed in camera.

Meeting closed at 2007

Join Linux Australia – Membership is free
Go to Top