Council Meeting Tuesday 7th April 2020 – Minutes

Council Meeting Tuesday 7th April 2020 – Minutes

2021-01-07T20:57:29+11:00April 7th, 2020|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

1. Meeting overview and key information

Present

Sae Ra Germaine

Jonathan Woithe

Russell Stuart

Julien Goodwin

Lisa Sands

Joel Addison

Benno Rice

Apologies

None

 

Meeting opened at 1931 AEST by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.

Minutes taken by Julien.

 

2. Event Review

(Times are planned times)

Pycon

Admin Team

LCA 2020

LCA 2021

3. Log of correspondence

  • DrupalSouth 2021 proposal, opening 10/Mar/2021.
    • MOTION: Russell Stuart moves the Drupal South 2021 conference committee be accepted as a Linux Australia event subcommittee as defined in subcommittee policy v3, and all they be authorised to make all payments in their budget as they become due.
    • Seconder: Sae Ra
    • Outcome: passed

4. Items for discussion

  • Formalising arrangements and the person responsible for the jobs board.
    • AI: Sae Ra will talk to Josh

5. Items for noting

  • Sae Ra is drafting a mail about LCA, pending a venue update

6. Other business 

  • How will the AGM work
    • We have hosted an AGM online in the past
    • AI: Jonathan to look into

7. In camera

  • No items were discussed in camera

2033  AEST close

Join Linux Australia – Membership is free
Go to Top