1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine
Meeting opened at 1933 AEST by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Julien.
2. Event Review
3. Log of correspondence
- From Anchor Systems: renewal of slug.org.au due by 28 June 2020.
- Admin team has this in hand.
- From: Agileware, New Invoice, due 30/05/2020, Amount Due: $275.00, linux.org.au hosting.
- Agreed to just pay.
- Also agreed the upcoming support invoice will be paid.
- From Michael Hood at IBM: questions about LCA2021 and sponsorship (on list).
- AI: Sae Ra to respond
4. Items for discussion
Summary: David suggests adding “Where possible, we will tell you when this information is collected through means such as (but not limited to) appropriate notices on a web-page, a hyperlink (e.g. URL) that clarifies the extra information collected.” to the section about “Additional information collected”.
- Suggestion NAKd as it’s believed there’s enough context.
- Grants Program
- AI: Jonathan to take the wording from Sae Ra’s mail to members and expand.
5. Items for noting
6. Other business
- Community update email to membership
7. In camera
- One item was discussed in camera
2039 AEST close