1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine
Meeting opened at 1931 AEDT by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Julien.
2. Log of correspondence
- Gnome foundation donation in progress, they want a media release. Still waiting on an invoice.
- We have signed the “Secure the Internet” letter
3. Items for discussion
- AI: Subcommittees (v3 doc; Web page; wind-up et. al.) (M0les)
- Sae Ra expects draft by tomorrow.
- Web page /windup, we do list a bunch of possibly dead SCs (certainly plenty of dead info)
- In v3 we expect groups to self-maintain
- Share policy doc with Kathy, who was heads-up about doing work.
- Close AWS?
- Still an AI for Josh to investigate.
- AglieWare: New Invoice #18595, $2310.00,6 month support.
- Hosting is a small part of this.
- Getting too close to the election to do the migration now.
- Would expire ~April, gives admin-team time to do it carefully.
- LCA2021 <report redacted>
- LA Election
- Julien will send out announcements, from sec@.
- AI: Julien to ask admin team for a mail account for outbound
- AI: Sae Ra to send Rusty Wrench draft
- Julien will send out as sec@
- LCA2020 updates
- No updates on ticket sales
- Still no announcement about keynotes
- Some miniconfs still light on for submissions
- Russell guesses 250 tickets sold. Not great, not horrible.
- Sae Ra to have meeting with Joel this week
- LCA2022 EOI?
- Sae Ra to have draft tomorrow maybe?
5. Items for noting
- Grant paid to Gravity Project.
- Will be getting a writeup on grant from netthing,sounds very positive.
6. Other business
- Reminder to council… DO YOUR PROFILES for the Annual Report (or Sae Ra will make one up and use a really bad photo of you!) by the 29th.
- Put them in a Google doc in the drafts folder.
7. In camera
- One item was discussed in camera.
Meeting closed at 2004.