Council Meeting 24th November 2021 – Minutes

Council Meeting 24th November 2021 – Minutes

2022-01-14T19:13:29+11:00January 14th, 2022|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

1. Meeting overview and key information

Present

  • Joel Addison (Vice President)
  • Clinton Roy (Secretary)
  • Jonathan Woite (Council)
  • Russell Coker (Council)
  • Russell Stuart (Treasurer)
  • Sae Ra Germaine (President)
  • Neil Cox (Council)

Apologies

Meeting opened at 19:35 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved.

Minutes taken by Clinton Roy

2. Log of correspondence 

  • WA open source group. Sae Ra to continue correspondence to work out more information.
  • Kathy’s NZ request. Discussion about the request. ACTION ITEM Sae Ra to respond to Kathy with a thank you, but no thanks.

3. Items for discussion

  • Sae Ra has organised a dummy election, asks everyone to vote after 9pm
  • Steve talks on behalf of the Admin team. Talks about the election site. Cron is being done manually atm. Email still going to disk atm (to stop mail going to the world). Sae Ra has seen some small issues with icons, will put a list of little niggles together. Has moved a lot of the mail across, needs to wait till more stuff is in our control to continue. Waiting for the mirror admin to move things across to upload pyconau stuff.
  • LCA2022. Tickets should be opening up shortly. Some keynotes have been opened up. AV company has been selected.

4. Items for noting

  • ACTION ITEM For all council members to check and update the council position descriptions up on github. https://github.com/linuxaustralia/position-descriptions

5. Other business

  • Nil

6. In Camera

  • Nil
Join Linux Australia – Membership is free

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

Go to Top