1. Meeting overview and key information
- Joel Addison (Vice President)
- Clinton Roy (Secretary)
- Jonathan Woite (Council)
- Russell Coker (Council)
- Russell Stuart (Treasurer)
- Sae Ra Germaine (President)
- Neil Cox (Council)
Meeting opened at 19:32 AEDT by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Clinton Roy
2. Log of correspondence
- Kathy Reid request for de-identified membership postcode/city/country data to create a map showing visual densities of member locations
- Sae Ra raises a motion to give the requested data to Kathy for the purpose of generating a heat map of members, Russell Coker seconds. A vote on the motion:
The motion is carried. ACTION ITEM: Sae Ra to get postcode information to Kathy.
3. Items for discussion
- Bank kerfuffle. Russell rang the bank again today, they did not get back to him. Has also emailed them with no result. Russell guesses that it’s closed due to inactivity. If that is the case, it’s very hard to undo, and the easiest thing to do is to shift bank accounts. ACTION ITEM: Russell will update the account in Stripe and XERO.
4. Items for noting
- Once the admin team has moved the instance of civicrm to our local instance, we’ll be ready to open up taking nominations for council. Sae Ra asks for the best time to hold the AGM during LCA, some non-important logistical discussion ensues. Saturday is chosen.
- Jonathan has a work in progress task to look at possible voting platforms, at this point still thinks we should stick with Zoom, even though it’s not an ideal solution for a FOSS organisation. The 22nd of December meeting would mostly be looking at nominations. Looking at changing the Fifth of Jan meeting to the Twelfth to make things a little easier, an induction for any new council members.
5. Other business
- Russell is still dealing with some outstanding invoices.
6. In Camera
- 1 item was discussed in relation to LCA2022