1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine
Meeting opened at 1930 AEST by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Julien.
2. Log of correspondence
- Enquiry from Internet Governance Forum, save the date for <removed>.
3. Items for discussion
5. Items for noting
- Pycon is this weekend, Clinton is going, Sae Ra to check about organiser gifts
- Media team sync in Canberra weekend before last.
- Julien: Redacted minutes to end of June prepped, just need to be posted once reviewed.
- AGM minutes aso need to be posted.
- Miles: Bunch of website education
- For minutes of event review, will talk to each event and ask their views, push to next meeting.
- For AGM, will we bring up constitutional amendments again. Push to next meeting where Russell is present.
- Time to start thinking about if people are running for another term.
- Another F2F, potentially September. 302 next meeting where Russell is present.
- Sae Ra to plan goals.
- Julien to send out call for proposed dates Sept – Nov.
- Quick discussion about LCA session selection in person.
- Is scheduled for 31st August at Google Sydney
- Grants program update [JW]:
- Opened for applications on 8 July 2019
- No applications received as of yet
- Reactions to responses to website enquiries [JW]
6. Other business
- LCA2020 update
- ~180-190 session submissions so far, hoping for 300. Many multiple submissions, not sure how many unique speakers.
- ~22 miniconf proposals so far
- 3 sponsors so far, none signed.
- Josh to get an update on state.
- Working with venue on av & internet, aarnet for the latter.
- PDNS still not confirmed, no venue.
- No schwag ordered yet.
- Josh notes that we should consider attendance risk in light of lower pycon attendance & fewer submissions. Josh to review budget.
7. In camera
- Two items were discussed in camera
Meeting closed at 2016 AEST