1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine
Meeting opened at 1931 AEST by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Julien.
2. Event Review
WordCamp Brisbane/Sydney/Port Macquarie 2019
Drupal South Hobart
Joomla Day Brisbane 2019
3. Log of correspondence
- Subject: Sub-committee request: WordCamp Port Macquarie 2019; Fri 28 Jun 2019 16:45:27 +1000; From: Jake Jackson
- Dion (but not Russell) has reviewed budget, Sae Ra to, all say ok.
- Sae Ra moves motion to approve this request.
- Miles seconds
- Subject: PyCon AU 2020/21 subcommittee status; Fri 5 Jul 2019 17:41:22 +1000; From: Richard Jones
- They’ve been overestimating attendance.
- AI for Russell to review numbers to confirm attendance is realistic.
4. Items for discussion
- Shut down AWS? (Bill is currently AUD$2/month).
- For history, LA had a data breach in 2015, and AWS account was used for some things.
- Some data on storage, VM images & videos.
- Russell to get account shutdown. Will confirm if we have data copies.
- Google cloud usage
- For LCA 2018, 2019 & 2020 sites.
- 2018 & 2019 sites ready to archive (once 2019 books closed)
- AI: Russell to contact Steve re site archiving.
- Kennards storage update.
- Have paid removalists to move the stuff.
- Sometime on/after the 2nd August.
- Media group sync
- In-person, in Canberra, 20th July.
- 2019 accounts are finally ready to be closed as the last expense claim is in.
5. Items for noting
6. Other business
7. In camera
- One item was discussed in camera