1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine
Meeting opened at 1930 AEST by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Julien.
2. Event Review
WordCamp Brisbane/Sydney/Port Macquarie
Drupal South Hobart
Joomla Day Brisbane 2019
3. Log of correspondence
4. Items for discussion
- (From last meeting) For AGM, will we bring up constitutional amendments again.
- (Russell) Yes we should put it forward, but how do we encourage people to vote.
- Last time changes were being made while voting.
- Communicate early, communicate often.
- Whether we need to close voting actually at midnight is a discussion to have with returning officer (assuming the constitution doesn’t enforce it).
- AI: Julien & Sae Ra to work on template for membership renewal letter with details about the upcoming election. (Will do at the SSC F2F)
- (From last meeting) Another F2F, potentially September.
- Sae Ra hasn’t prepped topic list, but: Budget, SSC, plans for next year, LCA2021
- 28/29th September, city TBD.
- Hoping for a clear decision by Friday 16th August.
- Westpac forms round #3
- With Sae Ra now, possibly move forward at SSC F2F.
- Grant applications
- Applications are coming in, not ready to be discussed at the next council meeting.
- Kelsie Nabben for “The Privacy Project”
5. Items for noting
- We don’t know what’s happened with LA storage.
6. Other business
- LCA2021 group meeting at end of month
7. In camera
- Three items were discussed in camera.
Meeting closed 2101 AEST.