1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine
Meeting opened at 1932 AEST by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Julien.
2. Log of correspondence
- (Held over) From <a member> to council@ on 27 Aug 2020: Raising the possibility of LA sponsoring applications and attendance at “Superstars of STEM 2020” ($50 application fee, $2600 attendance fee).
- Applications had ended on the 31st of August, but possibly something for next year.
- AI: Sae Ra to chat with <the member>
3. Items for discussion
- Grant application from Lexi Maller: 3D scanning and printing of ceramics at Rockhampton Art Gallery. Received 4 Sep 2020. Community consultation closed on 18 Sep 2020. To be discussed at Council meeting on 22 Sep 2020.
- MOTION BY Sae RA That Linux Australia Accepts the Grant Proposal “3D scanning and printing of ceramics at Rockhampton Art Gallery” submitted by Lexi Maller
- Seconded: Russell Stuart
- Motion failed.
- AI: Jonathan to let them know.
- Subcommittee v3 policy document makes reference to a “Financial Process Guide”, but the link given in the draft on gdocs (http://linux.org.au/policies/financial-procedure-guide) does not exist. The github policies area does not appear to have this document either. Does this document exist somewhere, or should we remove its reference in the Subcommittee v3 policy?
- WayBack machine copy
- AI: Jonathan to upload a new copy
4. Items for noting
5. Other business
- LCA2021 <details redacted>
- Sae Ra went to Software Freedom Day on the weekend, will submit some feedback.
- Sae Ra has started planning for AGM
- Will tee up time with Kathy & Julien
6. In camera
- No items were discussed in camera.
Meeting closed at 2010