1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine
Meeting opened at 1931 AEDT by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Julien.
2. Event Review
3. Log of correspondence
- NSW Government Small Business Survey: reminder received via council@ on 23 Sep 2020. Original message received on 21 Sep 2020.
- We’re not going to complete this survey.
- Ampache grant progress report 2: received via council@ on 23 Sep 2020.
- Not fully final, but we do expect one more.
- Grant application received from Pauline Clague: Online indigenous women’s possum skin cloak making workshop. Application received on 25 Sep 2020, community consultation closes Fri 9 Oct 2020. To be considered by Council on 20 Oct 2020.
4. Items for discussion
- AI: Sae Ra will set up time with Julien to plan AGM, possibly next week
- Annual report has been started
- Will need photo / bio from people
- AI: Julien to get minutes posted
5. Items for noting
- newCardigan AGM (glam tech group), running using our Zoom account
- Netthing happened
- We got praised!
- Software Freedom Day
6. Other business
7. In camera
- One item was discussed in camera.
2042 AEDT close