1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine
Meeting opened at 1932 AEDT by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Julien.
2. Log of correspondence
3. Items for discussion
- LCA 2020 update
5. Items for noting
- Julien will be travelling during our next meeting, should still be able to attend, but would appreciate someone standing up as backup if can’t do minutes or has to leave early.
- Grant application submitted: Dr Mohammad, Gravity Challenge. Community consultation period is underway.
6. Other business
- Gitlab access and use
- Need some structure changes, but looking good.
- CBR2021 bid progress
- Various things in flight, getting harder numbers.
- Possible call w/ Sae Ra to push forward.
- Emails going out to members (LA-announce) soon:
- Rusty Wrench
- Bids for 2022
- Constitutional change + elections are coming up
- Will be staggered, and try and avoid LCA mails
- Subcommittee v3 also needs to out (to la@), hopefully finalise this week, send Monday
- AI: Julien to re-review the last Q, then Russell to upload to GitHub
7. In camera
- Two items were discussed in camera.
Meeting closed at 2015 AEST.