1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine
Meeting opened at 1933 AEST by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Julien.
2. Event Review
3. Log of correspondence
- From Kathy Reid to council@ on 6 July 2020: advising that she will not be able to assist with Council elections or the preparation of the LA Annual Report in 2020.
- From Anchor to council@ on 7 July 2020: taslug.org.au domain renewal due in 28 days (on 4 Aug 2020).
- Admin-team is on it.
- From Owen Lansbury to council@ on 7 July: DrupalSouth update.
- See above.
4. Items for discussion
- Sponsorship and support request from Kelsie Nabben for NetThing 2020. Documents forwarded to council@ by JW when received (14 July 2020).
- Hybrid virtual / in-person event
- Jonathan moves a motion to sponsor NetThing for A$3000, seconded by Lisa.
- Passed, Sae Ra abstains.
- AI: Jonathan will follow up.
5. Items for noting
- Sae Ra planning on sending an update to members early August.
6. Other business
- Discussion about a one day council sync, plans for next year + review of pycon etc.
7. In camera
- No items were discussed in camera.
2025 AEST close