1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine
Meeting opened at 1930 AEST by Julien and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Julien.
2. Event Review
WordCamp Sydney/Port Macquarie 2019
Drupal South Hobart
3. Log of correspondence
4. Items for discussion
- Pycon AU 20/21 has updated budget. Need to consider it, and approve subcommittee status if OK.
- Other than assuming ticket sales in Adelaide will be the same as Sydney seems reasonable.
- Russell moves motion to approve the Pycon 20/21 subcommittee & their budget.
- Julien seconds.
- Grants: John Bryant, Establishing OSGeo Oceania.
- Why not subcommittee addressed.
- Active since 2017, ran a conference in 2018.
- Planning another conference in NZ.
- MOTION BY Jonathan That Linux Australia Accepts the Grant Proposal Establishing OSGeo Oceania submitted by John Bryant
- Seconded: Julien
- Motion unsuccessful
- Grants: timing of conference call with The Privacy Project
- Jonathan to call them, & report back.
- Sydney Kennards storage
- Stuff arrived in GC
- Will be sorted through this weekend
- Julien visited, confirmed storage empty
- Russell thinks he’s cancelled with Kennards
- Pycon CoC concerns.
- <Deferred to F2F>
- Membership renewals emails.
5. Items for noting
- Sae Ra & Julien planning to do final edit & send off member comms tomorrow morning.
6. Other business
7. In camera
- No items were discussed in camera.
2101 AEST close