Council Meeting 13th October 2021 – Minutes

Council Meeting 13th October 2021 – Minutes

2022-01-14T19:06:44+11:00January 14th, 2022|Categories: Council Meetings, Linux Australia|Tags: , , |

1. Meeting overview and key information

Present

  • Joel Addison (Vice President)
  • Clinton Roy (Secretary)
  • Jonathan Woite (Council)
  • Russell Stuart (Treasurer)
  • Sae Ra Germaine (President)
  • Neil Cox (Council)

–    Russell Coker (Council)

Apologies

Meeting opened at 19:37 AEDT by Sae Ra  and quorum was achieved.

Minutes taken by Clinton Roy

2. Log of correspondence

3. Items for discussion

  • Portfolios. Sae Ra shows her Portfolios diagram. Minor feedback is given to the diagram. Sae Ra to make some minor adjustments.
  • LCA stuff to still deal with:
    • Comments on social media, defamation law judgement. TODO: Jonathan to come up with a one sheet giving an overview of the situation.
  • SSC virtual face to face meeting. Sae Ra says it turned out to be easier than in many previous years, the program sort of fell together. Was run really well on the day. The jitsi platform wasn’t working terribly well .

4. Items for noting

  • Nil

5. Other business

  • Nil

6. In Camera

4 items were discussed

Join Linux Australia – Membership is free

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

Go to Top