1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine, Julien Goodwin, Russell Stuart, Clinton Roy, Jonathan Woithe, Miles Goodhew
Meeting opened at 19:32 AEST by Sae Ra Germaine and quorum was achieved.
Minutes were taken by Julien.
2. Log of correspondence
3. Items for discussion
- Consider / Approve the TechTeam Budget
- Notes from treasurer: I don’t believe most of this document. The domain name renewals and APNIC renewals (10% of the total) are probably OK. The remainder is a copy & paste of figures from previous years that bear no relationship to actual expenditure in those years.
- Post discussion:
- Clarify if they’ll have the hackfest.
- Don’t want contingency funding i budget.
- Also purchase quote for new server
- File “Sales Quotation_Linux Australia Inc_E20008700.pdf” in mail “New server hardware purchase request for discussion” from Steve Walsh.
- Response to be: If the hardware can hold until October we’d prefer to do that, present a new quote in September so purchase can be made as soon as new financial year opens.
- AI: Sae Ra to respond to Steve
5. Items for noting
- Bank forms update.
- Westpac person for Sae Ra on leave, hopefully sorting this week.
6. Other business
- NZ GST
- Is complicated
- Seeking an audit trail for invoices.
- AI: Russell to get someone admin rights on LCA2019 site.
7. In camera
- Two items were discussed in camera.
Meeting closed at 2029 AEST.