1. Meeting overview and key information
- Joel Addison (Vice President)
- Clinton Roy (Secretary)
- Jonathan Woite (Council)
- Russell Stuart (Treasurer)
- Sae Ra Germaine (President)
- Neil Cox (Council)
– Russell Coker (Council)
Meeting opened at 19:33 AEDT by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Clinton Roy
2. Log of correspondence
- From Owen Lansbury, Subject: DrupalSouth 2021 – past break even
- A user support question via the web, Russell Coker handled it.
- A notification of broken links via the web, this will be fixed by the website migration.
- [JW] Grant application received from Kathy Reid. Community consultation period underway, to be discussed at next Council meeting.
- Josh pokes us again about too many details being posted along with jobs.
3. Items for discussion
- MoU with Joomla. Sae Ra not happy with the lack of feedback on the draft. Clinton and Jonathan are happy enough.
4. Items for noting
- Google drive. Sae Ra currently owns a lot of files and wants to shift it to a proper stand alone account.
- Website move. Accounts need to be confirmed/denied before then. Clinton offers to do a night of membership db updates. Need to test an election.
- LCA2022 call for miniconfs have closed, three have been successful. Sae Ra will run a GLaM miniconf. Keynote has been chosen.
- Jonathan has poked Free Software Melbourne. Russell has heard from them, and will respond promptly.
- Netthing funding request will be coming through. Diversity and Inclusion funding. WIll be through a sponsorship request, for roughly $3k. Will be online this year. Conf during November 4th/5th.
- Strategy meeting is coming up in September.