1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine
Meeting opened at 1930 AEDT by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Julien.
2. Log of correspondence
- 1 Oct 2020 to @council: Thanks received from NetThing for LA’s support of their 2020 event.
3. Items for discussion
- Grant application received from Pauline Clague: Online indigenous women’s possum skin cloak making workshop. Application received on 25 Sep 2020, community consultation closed Fri 9 Oct 2020. To be considered by Council on 20 Oct 2020.
- MOTION BY Sae Ra That Linux Australia Accepts the Grant Proposal Online indigenous women’s possum skin cloak making workshop submitted by Pauline Clague.
- Seconded: Julien
- Motion failed.
- AI: Jonathan to follow up
- AGM Discussion
- Agreement on the 15th.
- Suggestion for Stewart Smith for returning officer
- AI: Julien to approach
4. Items for noting
- LCA 2021 <details redacted>
- Jonathan talked to the Rockhampton Art Gallery folk about their proposal, resources created will be open, may come back.
5. Other business
- AI: Julien to provide redacted minutes for audit
- AI: Julien to create static copy of planet site so admin team can just switch off
6. In camera
- No items were discussed in camera
Meeting closed at 2000