1. Meeting overview and key information
Sae Ra Germaine
Meeting opened at 1932 AEDT by Sae Ra and quorum was achieved.
Minutes taken by Julien.
2. Log of correspondence
3. Items for discussion
- Rusty Wrench timing.
- Call for nominations draft looks good, (AI) Julien to send ASAP
- Vala Tech Camp diversity scholarship
- See mail to council@ 2020-11-09 from Sae Ra, “[LACTTE] For Next Meeting – VALA Tech Camp Diversity Scholarship”
- Motion by Julien for Linux Australia to sponsor VALA Tech Camp A$2,750, seconded by Jonathan.
- Passed, one abstention.
4. Items for noting
- LCA21 <details redacted>
5. Other business
- Quick discussion re covidsafe research and freedom of information requests, nothing for now, possibly next time
- Moving the returning officer video into a doc would be nice, but no short term volunteers. Jonathan may look into it early 2021.
6. In camera
- No items were discussed in camera
Meeting closed at 2006