A long winded job advert will be up on Seek soon, but the key criteria are:
· At least a couple of years experience administering a Samba v4 AD domain with at least 200 users
· Experience managing a domain with multiple domain controllers within a heterogeneous network
· Hands on with a large fleet of Windows clients connecting to multiple Linux/Samba hosts
· Previous experience linking Samba domains to Azure Active Directory
· GPO management in a domain with multiple physically dispersed sites
· At least a basic understanding of public/private PKI
– Experience provisioning/securing/maintaining PIV smartcard authentication in a Samba environment
– A public history of contributions to the Samba project (bug reports, mailing list interaction, patches, etc.)
– Deep knowledge of Debian and ability to contribute to maintenance of other Linux systems
– CISCO/pfSense/Fortigate network routing and troubleshooting
– VMware/vCenter/ESXi and other infrastructure
– AWS security groups/EC2 and Policy management in a Direct Connect environment
– Experience working with teams across multiple timezones
Will be advertised as a hybrid role, but for the right candidate could be fully remote.
This is a critical role for the company, so you can expect excellent remuneration in line with your experience.
If you email firstname.lastname@example.org you can bypass the normal HR screening and contact the person who will be conducting the technical side of the interview.