Who we are
Swiss Headquartered Adfinis is a leading system integrator specialised in Open Source technologies with a strong focus on the Linux stack.
We supply consulting, design and implementation services built on Open Source Foundations. We have a strong focus on helping customers improve their processes and accelerate their delivery capability leveraging Open Source Technologies with an emphasis on automation. We deliver a lot of these solutions in conjunction with our partners; HashiCorp, Red Hat and SUSE.
In addition we offer comprehensive support and monitoring services (24/7/365), tailored to the individual needs and requirements of our customers.
With offices in Switzerland, the Netherlands and Australia, Adfinis is expanding to meet the demands of a growing network of partners and clients across the world.
Join us and you will become part of a team of highly skilled Open Source experts. We consider ourselves active members of the Open Source community. As such we contribute part of our resources to support the community and regularly contribute to upstream projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
Adfinis are seeking to appoint a Frontline Engineer, based in Brisbane (QLD), to be part of our team in Australia. As a Frontline Engineer at Adfinis you will be part of a dynamic team working with customers, solving engineering challenges, and be part of our managed services team supporting our customers in Europe and ASIA Pacific. As a member of our team you will support our customers with your expertise in cluster solutions, container platforms, automation tools, database and collaboration solutions.
* Leading role in support
* Ensure the operation of infrastructure
* Responding to monitoring alerts in time and resolve the reported issues in a timely manner
* Customer consulting and conceptual design
* Assuring implementation of operational tasks
* Optimizing, debugging and troubleshooting of Linux systems
* Analysis of monitoring events, pro-active identification of performance bottlenecks and taking measures to optimize operations
* Independent analysis, resolution and elimination of error conditions in infrastructure and services, including processing of support requests (2nd/3rd Level)
* Creating and updating operational and support documentation (internal/external)
* Planning and implementation of complex projects or sub-projects
* A minimum of 4 years of experience in an Enterprise environment
* Broad knowledge in current Open-Source technologies
* Distinctive knowledge in the area of enterprise IT requirements
* Ability to communicate technical issues in a structured way
* High independence and reliable working method with high quality standards
* Can do mentality, solution finder
* Willingness to obtain certifications in a timely manner
* Fluent in both spoken and written English
Preferred additional skills and experience
* Experience with HashiCorp, Red Hat and/or SUSE products
* HashiCorp, Red Hat and/or SUSE certifications
* AWS, Azure and/or GCP Certifications
What we offer
* Efficient decision-making processes and the flexibility to implement improvements swiftly is what distinguishes our company and is part of our philosophy.
* Possibility to contribute to the open source initiatives on different levels.
* Open Source is in our DNA. If these are ideals also important to you, you will find many like-minded people at Adfinis. Open Source Contributions are desired and encouraged.
* We continuously invest in the development of our employees and provide training, conference visits and certifications that will help you in your job
Are you interested? Apply via https://adfinis.join.com/jobs/2073728-professional-linux-system-engineer-it-specialist-operations-brisbane-qld or email to email@example.com.