This is an opportunity to join a specialist technology organisation that are experiencing high growth and international success from their base in Melbourne.
This is an industry leader that have an expanding world wide customer base.
In joining this team you will become part of a close knit team of technical specialists, an organisation that puts strong emphasis on recruiting like minded team professionals who are respected for their intellect, their ability to produced creative technical solutions and who are constantly looking to expand their technical capabilities further.
The complex technology platform that you will gain experience in includes the following;
- LAMP and associated technologies ( PHP, C++)
- TCP/IP, DNS, IPTables, HTTP, VPN
- This platform spans multiple locations and is based on LINUX distributions and a variety of open source components, it is also currently transitioning to the next generation environment.
To be successful in this application you will be asked to demonstrate experience of the following
- Administration of a minimum of 10 Servers, software upgrades, security fixes
- Network Configuration Changes.
- Triaged Operations Support, analysis of cause and remediation
- Scripting experience
- Linux High Availability / Mission Critical environment.
If you are interested in discussing further, please email Christine Hubble at Christineh@marshallmcadam.com.au or call 03 8399 9311 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively visit us at www.marshallmcadam.com.au.