701 Search Australia is looking for a skilled linux system administrator to join our small and highly motivated tech team. We employ sound software engineering practices and paradigms and we expect that you do too.
We offer a full time position at an office with spectacular Sydney views.
- You should have 5+ years of systems administration experience, with strong knowledge of:
- LINUX Operating System (RedHat / CentOS)
- Networking and Firewalling (iptables)
- LAPP (Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL, PHP)
- Installation and Administration
Previous experience with the following products would be useful but not essential:
- Backup Systems
- DNS, VPN, SQUID and Postfix
- Database replication using Slony
Successful candidates should also have experience from all or most of the below areas:
- Deploying and securing mission critical systems.
- Application, database and storage administration.
- High traffic online services and load balancing
- Building tools to assist users – scripting skills.
- Databases (Postgres, Oracle or MySQL).
- Software management and release systems (GIT, SVN).
About 701 Search Australia LTD:
A global media company who is leading the way in online marketplaces across Europe and Asia, has undergone further expansion and recently launched its Australian operations. Specialising in building & growing online marketplaces with a robust and flexible platform, the business is now looking for a very capable Systems Administrator to join the team.
How to apply:
Send an email with your CV to: email@example.com