Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent, including insatiably curious engineers and scientists for our Voice Technology group. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Dolby Australia continues to grow in 2013 with the opening of several key engineering positions; for this position, we invite applications from outstanding candidates for the role of a Senior DevOps Engineer within the Voice team.
As a Dev-Ops Engineer you will understand the importance of, and be able to demonstrate knowledge of good operational practice in the management of systems and networks. You’ll like simple solutions, but no simpler than they should be. You’ll know the customer comes first and the practical limitations of that statement. You’ll have a passion for technology and learning on the job.
- 5+ years experience in a DevOps-like role or equivalent experience.
- IT, Engineering, Computer Science or otherwise relevant degree or experience.
- A solid understanding of IP networking and related technologies.
- Strong experience in Linux and some experience in Windows or other operating systems.
- Strong English language skills, both written and oral.
- An ability to work both in a team and autonomously as circumstances dictate.
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Puppet, Chef etc.
- Experience with Linux software package management technologies such as dpkg, rpm etc.
- Experience with system/SNMP management systems such as Zabbix, Nagios, syslog etc.
- Experience with system and network hardware configuration and tuning.
- Exposure to operations process models such as TMF, ITIL etc.
To be considered, please submit your application, comprising the cover letter and your résumé via this link: https://a-dolby.icims.com/jobs/2137/senior-devops-engineer/job?mode=view
No recruiters thank you.
Enriching the Entertainment Experience... www.dolby.com