Wednesday 16 May 2012 - 8:09 PM EST
Present: John Ferlito, michael Carden, Joshua Hesketh, Bianca Gibson, james Polley, Peter Lieverdink
Apologies: Clinton Roy
* LCA 2013 update
Large productive meeting happened. Progress is becoming progressive. Keynote venue booked, contract signed & submitted.
* Ghosts (done and dusted)
Happened the weekend of May 5. The cupcakes were excellent! Most items seem to be under control. John wants to fly down for a day in August and catch up with the team. Unless it is foggy, then he won't. Send Michael Davies down for a day in November for same.
* Zookeepr hackfest
Will happen during the June long weekend. Goals have been set.
* Drupal Down Under 2012
* PyCon AU 2012
Going well. Sponsors on board, registrations are happening.
* BarCampMelbourne Winter 2012
LA is a member of UrbanCamp. Venue deposit paid. Registrations going well.
* Joomla! conference 2012 (http://lists.linux.org.au/private/committee/2011-November/019189.html).
Have decided to become an LA conference. John will get in touch about what is involved and get bank account sorted.
* LA Travel Agent
Josh is organising details.
* Progress of discussion on linux-aus.
* Name change
* Code of Conduct
* Update on new server hardware
Looking for a permanent home.
* Brendan Scott's grant request - UK cabinet (http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/linux-aus/2012-May/019752.html).
"... by Brendan Scott for Linux Australia."
Motion: The council proposed to accepts Brendan Scotts grant request once the two week period has passed, if no major objections are raised on the list.
Proposed: Joshua. Seconded: Michael Carden. Carried unanimously.
* LCA docs & stats
* Deploy archived Zookeeprs and make accessible for data mining
* Network documentation
* OpenWRT and tftp config source repository
James Iseppi will provide code and docs.
EOM @ 21:15