– High- and detailed-level design of complex geophysical processing software.
– Implementation, testing, and maintenance of software in Java and/or C.
– Inspection and maintenance of software written by other members of the team.
– Learning basic geophysics, common industry workflows, and terminology.
– Supporting the company’s service divisions, who use the products you create.
– Providing and receiving regular, constructive feedback to and from your peers.
– Collaborating on priority and scheduling for rapid product iterations.
– Acting as mentor for an exceptional intern or junior developer.
– Complying with the Company’s HSE regulations and policy.
– Cooperating with supervisory and management personnel to ensure the Company’s safety responsibilities are fulfilled.