It's time again for the LUV Beginner's Workshop. Come along on June 20th.
We intend to cover things like:
- How should you partition your machine? Should you use LVM?
- installing various linux distributions;
- tweaking and configuring your system;
- automatic backups;
- home networking, including wireless;
- setting up specific applications;
- using specific applications;
- the Linux problem you're having
The Hub @ Docklands, 17 Waterview Walk, Docklands (near the corner of Bourke Street and Harbour Esplanade - look for the giant rabbit sculpture)
Melway reference: 2E H7
Parking can be found nearby. Coffee and breakfast are available just across the road. Wireless internet access is provided.
For those coming via Public Transport, the City Circle, number 48 (North Balwyn - Docklands) number 86 (Bundoora - Docklands) and number 70 (Wattle Park - Docklands) all stop on the corner of Bourke Street and Harbour Esplanade. Southern Cross Station is just across the overpass over Wurundjeri Road.