We are looking for a DevOps/Linux Engineer to join our growing team in Sydney.
If successful you will:
- work with an incredibly strong developer team to get application code released into production
- monitor systems to ensure they are all performing efficiently
- actively look for ways to improve operations and deployment
- develop scripts to automate every repetitive task
You will be:
- a team player who likes to get involved with new challenges
- passionate about technology & keen to continue learning
You will need:
- a great attitude and willingness to tackle any problem
- fluent written & spoken English
- experience working with secure, high performance and high availability Linux systems
- experience with Cloud infrastructure and virtualisation
- strong understanding of networking and systems architecture
- experience of administering web servers for high availability sites
It would be great if you have:
- a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- been contributing to open source projects
- experience with PHP, Python or Java
- version Control System experience (Git and SVN)
This is a full time role where you’ll be working with an awesome team in a great office based in Sydney's CBD. Using cutting edge technology and systems you’ll have a chance to get on board with a rapidly expanding company. Salary commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like the job for you, email a covering letter explaining why you’ll be great and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – no agencies please.