Are you after a customer support job which involves more thinking
than the average toaster ? Are you able to *love* our customers ?
Well we may just have the job that you are looking for...
Anchor Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and talented customer
support representative. We are a leading web hosting provider in the
Australian market, providing domain name registrations, web site
hosting, dedicated servers, and co-location.
The position is full-time, at our Sydney CBD office available for an
immediate start. Sorry, monkeys (trained or otherwise) need not apply.
In this role, whilst helping our customers and keeping them happy,
you will have the opportunity to learn customer support and systems
Our customer support representatives:
* Have excellent communication skills and a good phone manner;
* Get a buzz out of assisting helpless customers;
* Are keen and creative, able to quickly identify problems and
embiggen customer satisfaction;
* Stay abreast of current web development trends and technologies;
* Have a little bit of experience with Linux and Windows system
* Have obsessive-compulsive attention to detail;
* Learn quickly like a ninja, but remember like an elephant.
Responsibilities in this position include:
* Basic support: domain name registration, DNS (Bind), email
(Postfix), website hosting (Apache/IIS), user accounts
(Linux/Windows), database servers (PostgreSQL/MySQL/MSSQL),
* Order processing: hosting accounts, domain name registration, SSL
* Keeping our customers happy!
Anchor's Sydney CBD office is located within spitting distance of
public transport and many pubs, has their own fussball and pool
tables, and is a very relaxed and friendly working environment.
Remuneration commensurate with ability. Anchor is an equal opportunity
If this sounds like something that would interest you, please send CVs and resumes in
plain text or PDF via email to email@example.com. No recruiters please. Anchor
does not accept agency resumes.