Working on this high profile IPTV project that is underway in Australia, we need an Systems/Network Administrator with good knowledge of both CISCO and LINUX in this hybrid role.
Ideally you will have:
• Network administration experience (5+ years) in IP networks, preferably in the ISP space with Cisco switches and routers
• Linux server installation, configuration, upgrade lifecycle, documentation
• Streaming Server implementation and management
• Web Server Management
• Experience with SQL databases, replication
• Scripting - shell, python
• Monitoring systems e.g. Nagios, Cacti or equivalent
• Sound knowledge of Information Security Principles, Policies and Standards
• Backup and recovery processes for all environments
Other desirable technical skills include:
• Linux Networking - VPN, IPTables, Linux Virtual Server
• Xen/KVM Virtualisation
• Change control - SVN
Any experience working in an ISP or Telco company is highly desirable.
The team is based in Sydney (CBD) and is young, energetic and committed to making this project work.
You can send me your resume - email@example.com or call me on (08) 6461 6268 to discuss.