OPEN OPPORTUNITY for a Vmware specialist on linux systems to maintain support, service and sales excellence through active participation and assistance to the team so that customer satisfaction is continually improved.
To provide customers with installation, commissioning, fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance, support and
services, ensuring that product and system performance in accordance with specified standards. To develop skills in the use of systems and diagnostic tools used in support and maintenance.
- Operational support of customer servers including proactive monitoring of servers, incident resolution, performs standard and non-standard changes. To ensure smooth and efficient customer operations maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Identification of inefficient procedures or processes and suggesting improvements for implementation.
- Undertake installation of new products and equipment, and enhancement of existing products and equipment, in accordance with management plans and customer requirements
- Provision of "specialist" fee-based services to assist customers to use supplied products to greatest advantage
- Involvement in activities that enhance and grow customer base
- Regular interaction with the Services "team" to ensure clarity and awareness of all activities and plans
- Awareness of customer trends/developments (keeping Management informed)
- Ensure that skills are maintained and enhanced in "specialist"area relating to product knowledge, services knowledge, or industry knowledge
- Awareness and adherence to service delivery processes and methods
- At least 5 years working in the IT industry in a server administration role and specializing in visualization technologies (VMWare/XenServer/Hyper-V). Preferably with IT outsourcing experience.
- VMWare, Linux Redhat (& other distro's)v.4.0-7.0
- Strong knowledge of ITIL
- Certification will be highly appreciate.
If you fit the all the basics requirement listed above and that you are looking to move a step further in your career, send your best resume to Mathieu Cornillon, Genesis IT, email@example.com, and I will come back to you ASAP.
This position offer a competitive package from 80K$ to 110K$.