# Level 1/2 support for web hosting and managed servers
# Learn all about Linux/Windows system administration magic
# Excellent work environment
Anchor is a leading Linux based web hosting provider in the Australian market. We are growing and we need more people to join the team. We have a full time opening for an immediate start.
Our customer support druids:
* Have excellent English communication skills and a good phone manner
* Are self motivated, working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that demands
quick learning and initiative
* Get a buzz out of assisting helpless customers
* Are keen and creative, able to quickly identify problems and embiggen customer satisfaction
* Stay abreast of current web development trends and technologies
* Have a experience with Linux and Windows system administration
* Are familiar with end user applications such as (Outlook, Frontpage, Mail.app, WS-FTP)
Responsibilities in this position include:
* 1st/2nd level technical support; email configuration, publishing new websites, resetting passwords, etc.
* Order processing; hosting accounts, domain registrations, SSL certificates.
* Configuration of services required to provision these products: BIND zonefiles, Apache virtualhosts, postfix and sendmail virtual maps, PostgreSQL and MySQL databases
* Assisting senior systems engineers; deployment of new servers, network configuration, network monitoring and diagnostics.
Excellent work environment:
* Casual wear
* Foosball and Pool table
* Dual head workstation and comfy chair
The job is located in Sydney CBD.
Contact: Keiran Holloway
1300 883 979
jobs at anchor.com.au