A number of media/analyst accreditations are available for linux.conf.au 2005. Media registration is intended primarily for the use of people attending the conference to report on it. Accreditation is free of charge, and is assigned at the discretion of the organisers.
Applications for should be sent to email@example.com as early as possible, and no later than 11 April 2005 (one week prior to the conference). Please include the following information:
- Phone number:
- Publication/organisations represented (name and brief description):
- Position (reporter, photographer, analyst, etc):
- Field of coverage (IT, Linux, general news, etc):
- URLs of previous work (or citation if offline):
- Do you intend to make video or audio recordings, or to take photographs:
- Brief biography or URL, or any other information:
Media registrations allow access to miniconfs, tutorials, keynotes and seminars, and to the professional networking session. Tickets for the conference dinner are available at AUD $60 per person.
You are welcome to interview to delegates, organisers and speakers, but we do ask you to respect that they may not be willing or available to speak or be photographed at any particular time. We plan to provide a dedicated media room for quiet work or interviews (to be confirmed).
You will be informed of the outcome of your application before the conference.