In this role you will actively lead the strategic direction of our architecture platform and execute projects that improve levels of scaleability, reliability, availability and performance.
This is a Senior role in our close knit team of highly skilled Engineers and Developers. You will have exposure to some really cool technology, with the opportunity to create technically brilliant solutions.
Key components of the role are:
1. Architecture Quality and Planning (approx. 25%)
2. Project Delivery and Execution (approx. 50%)
3. Incident Response and Break Fix (approx. 10%)
4. Business As Usual Tasks including ticket deployments (approx 10%)
5. Some Out of hours Emergency Support (once every 5-6 weeks)
The ideal candidate:
1. Can demonstrate strong technical skills in a LAMP environment, preferably in a high transaction company that provides 24/7 customer support.
2. Has led the forward planning of infrastructure improvements or transformational architecture projects.
3. Is passionate new technologies and opportunities to plan and execute projects to improve performance.
4. Likes working in a team where ideas, knowledge and experiences are actively shared.
MessageMedia is a high growth, internationally successful technology company with operations in Melbourne, San Francisco and London. Our clients include many of Australia's largest companies and our success has been featured in the Deloitte Fast 50 Awards for the past 7 years and as a finalist in the Telstra Business Awards.
We have a casual dress code, great Melbourne CBD office, flexible work hours and many employee perks.
You must be eligible to work in Australia to apply for this role.
Please contact Nicole Seiffert on (03) 9945 4259 for more information.