Energetica builds websites and online communities for not-for-profit organisations and government. We are a progressive, family friendly business with a great set of clients in community and government.
We are seeking an experienced and versatile PHP Developer to join our team. This is a full time position for immediate start.
Work from Home - anywhere in Australia.
Energetica is looking for a new team member. If this sounds like you please send an email about how you might contribute, with your CV. If you have Joomla! and/or CiviCRM experience we are interested in hearing from you.
* At least 5 years experienced in PHP development with high levels of skill in applications architecture and design.
* CiviCRM and/or Joomla!
* Must be able to work unsupervised
* Must be able to work from home (ie have space and technology, have broadband access, be self sufficient and want to work this way)
Essential: Some of the following
* Open Source systems installation and management
* Previous contribution to Open Source communities
* LAMP server systems management
* CSS and XHTML for high levels of accessibility and flexibility (within Joomla templates is a real bonus)
* Experience with and enthusiasm for not-for-profit organisations;
* Understanding of WCAG 1 and 2 accessibility guidelines;
* Ability to think beyond the brief and inject ideas into projects;
* Client contact skills;
* Project management ability; and
* Documentation skills
The position is full-time, and will start as soon as possible.
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION WILL CLOSE ON July 1 2011
You do not have to live in Sydney, as long as you have good broadband access and you can travel when necessary.
We will ask you to arrange appointments with all your recent employers, if you are not prepared to do this please do not apply.
To apply email us with your CV and covering letter about how you can contribute to our team.
Applications without a covering letter will be ignored.