Linux Australia News
Stay informed on what has been happening in the community and access Linux Australia meeting minutes.
- Wed, 2012-05-16 20:09 - 21:15
Wednesday 16 May 2012 - 8:09 PM EST
Present: John Ferlito, michael Carden, Joshua Hesketh, Bianca Gibson, james Polley, Peter Lieverdink
Apologies: Clinton Roy
* LCA 2013 update
Large productive meeting happened. Progress is becoming progressive. Keynote venue booked, contract signed & submitted.
* Ghosts (done and dusted)
- Wed, 2012-07-11 20:00 - 20:36
Wednesday 11 July 2012 - 8PM EST (7:30PM SA)
- Wed, 2012-09-19 20:00 - 21:00
Present: John Ferlito, James Polley, Joshua Hesketh, Bianca Gibson, Clinton Roy
Apologies: Peter Lieverdink, Michael Carden.
- Some work was done putting together a charter at the F2F
- JF to follow up
- Have a one page mission statement description etc
- LCA2013 are talking to sponsors
- Everything seems on track
LCA2014 - next steps
- Thu, 2012-10-04 20:00 - 21:00
Grant Request: Drupal Code Sprint
- John rasises motion, seconded Josh, passes unanimously
Name change voting, where are we at?lca2013
- registrations open, 80% early birds sold
- sponsors signing on
- are in
- we need to go through bids thourougly, and do a site/team visit.
- Wed, 2012-10-17 20:04 - 20:45
Present: James Polley, Joshua Hesketh, Bianca Gibson, Michael Carden, Clinton Roy
- Wed, 2012-05-30 20:04 - Thu, 2012-05-31 20:38
- Present: Clinton Roy, Peter Lieverdink, Bianca Gibson, Michael Carden, John Ferlito.
- Apologies: Joshua Hesketh, James Polley
- LCA 2013 update
Zookeepr is up. The CFP is about to open. Team are booking a conference dinner venue and in talks with a speaker dinner venue.
- Zookeepr hackfest