Wed, 2013-01-16 20:33 - 20:56
Present: Bianca Gibson, Joshua Hesketh, Clinton Roy, Peter Lieverdink
Apologies: Mike Carden, John Ferlito
- Council election has opened: lots of candidates, all good.
- Steve Walsh’s request for travel budget for Admin team meetup at LCA2013.
- Motion: We approve travel request for admin team members who otherwise couldn’t make it on the proviso that a report comes back from the meeting at LCA.
- Proposed: Josh
- Seconded: Clinton
- Passed unanimously
- Lots of good team meetings happening on the ramp up.
- About to spend a lot of money to make things happen.
- Planning has begun.
- Clinton to contact re progress for announcement at LCA and preliminary ghosts plans.
- PyCon AU report
- 2013 is coming along well. Sponsors starting to come on board. Venue booked in.
- Calendar clash with EuroPython
- RDP Status
- Applicants are in.
- Working out budget to see how many we can send.
- Announcement coming soon.
- Financial Audit
- Audit complete. Council will review.
- Office reports
- In progress.
- General Business
- Current council lunch planned at LCA Wednesday.