Thu, 2011-10-13 20:03 - 20:22
- Present: Michael Carden, Peter Lieverdink, Jamez Polley, Kelly Yeoh, Alice Boxhall.
- Apologies: Joshua Hesketh, John Ferlito.
- LCA 2012 update
Community Awards / RW? We should. Will we? Peter will ask John what's going on - maybe use website for nominations and votes
Setup in MemberDB and good to go, will open on Nov 28.
- LCA 2013 update
Team lead and treasurer have westpac IDs. Joshua or John will get them setup with an account.
- Budget progress for new financial year (provisionally starting 1 October)
- Drupal Down Under 2012
Internode has come on board as bandwidth sponsor. Registrations and CFP are open! http://drupaldownunder.org/
- Progress of policy discussion on linux-aus
- Media team / Advocacy
Check the media list. Kelly with talk to Arjen and Alice will ask Bianca is she's happy to go on there too.
- Treasurer's report
John and Peter to sign the report.
- Moving to Mediawiki
In progress, mainly working.
- Non-Paypal payment gateways
- Code of Conduct
Alice and John have amended the CoC. One sentence needs some work; council to have a wrestle with it. Alice will mail the council.
- Quote for new server hardware
- ZDNet says we'll talk about this: http://www.zdnet.com.au/linux-aus-may-have-a-case-on-win-8-accc-339323233.htm
Looking to get some more info from hardware vendors.
- Face to Face
No sensible weekend where all are able to attend. Will verify via email how flexible availability is.