Thu, 2010-12-16 20:12 - 20:36
Linux Australia teleconference, and #LACTTE IRC channel
- Apologies: Alice Boxhall, Lindsay Holmwood, Elspeth Thorne
- Present: John Ferlito, Peter Lieverdink, Michael Carden, Joshua Hesketh
- Accept minutes of Last Meeting
Proposed: John. Seconded: Michael. Carried unanimously.
- Status update on LCA2011
Get the team to mail announcements to the LA announce list
- Status update on LCA2012
Bank account exists, treasurer has been appointed, must be now added to westpac
- Status update on Drupal Down Under
Tracking well, signed up another silver sponsor.
- Status update on WordCamp Melbourne
Website is up, payments sorted, regos should open soon.
- Status update on Survey
- Diversity policy sponsorship requirements
- Community wiki
- Insurance query re HackerSpaces
Waiting for HS; remove from next agenda until such time as HS get back in touch.
- Associations Incorporation Act 2009
The council would like to thank James Polley for his work in diffing the laws. Unless LA changes the constitution, no action is required.
Due to a revenue of > $500k, we will require the books to be audited each year.
- AGM and election
Election done, nominations happening
Discussion of any items that provide relevant information to the council and which might generate motions for next meeting or new action items.
- Invoice from Brendan Scott is in, so it can be paid.
- Joshua cleared the storage facility in Hobart, so it could be closed, saving a lot of money.