Linux Australia teleconference, and #LACTTE IRC channel
Present: Peter Lieverdink, Michael Carden, Elspeth Thorne
Apologies: James Turnbull, John Ferlito, Alice Boxhall, Lindsay Holmwood, Shaun Nykvist
- Accept minutes of ["Last Meeting"]
- Motion to amend minutes to show council accepted Brendans grant request provided finding would be open.
- Report on LCA2011.
- Report on the status of bank account access.
- Status update on Linux Australia Store.
- Status update on insurance.
- Discussion of any items that provide relevant information to the council and which might generate motions for next meeting or new action items.
No quorum. Meeting cancelled. Agenda carried to next scheduled meeting on March 31.
Council Circular Resolution
- Email to council: 16:55 Thursday, 2010/02/18
- Email to council: 20:20 Thursday, 2010/02/18
- Proposed by: John Ferlito
- Seconded by: Alice Boxhall
- Approved by: James Turnbull, John Ferlito, Michael Carden, Peter Lieverdink, Lindsay Holmwood, Alice Boxhall, Elspeth Thorne.
It is necessary to gain access to the PO Box so that we can make change to it. We believe it is still in Anand Kumria's name.
- It was resolved to renew the PO Box at Wynyard
- It was resolved that the administrator for the Linux Australia PO Box should be changed to John Ferlito (we believe it is currently Anand Kumria)
- It was resolved that the PO Box should be forwarded to John Ferlito's home address