Infinet Group is a medium sized company operating with offices in Sydney (Banksmeadow/Padstow), Melbourne, Perth and New Zealand. We are seeking a Linux Systems Administrator to work at the Banksmeadow office with our small team of IT Support personnel.
Applicants should have the following skills:
* At least 5 years working in IT&T related roles.
* Strong Linux Knowledge, with a focus on Redhat or CentOS. RHCT (or higher) certification will be beneficial.
* Strong Networking knowledge, with the ability to secure existing infrastructure and deploy new services. Iptables and Linux routing knowledge a must.
* Basic programming knowledge of Bash and Python Scripting. Java/PHP programming experience a plus.
* Good internal/external customer communication.
* Ability to work to a deadline within a defined budget.
* Current Australian Drivers License required.
Some of the technologies which Infinet uses on a daily basis:
* LDAP and Samba
* VPN technologies (OpenVPN, PPTP, IPSec)
* CUPS printing
* Bind Nameserver, DHCPD, Squid Proxy
* Apache and Tomcat web servers
* Zabbix and Bacula
* Postfix with Dovecot
* MySQL Server Administration and maintenance
* MS Office, Windows XP, Windows 7
Some of the other things you will be in charge of:
* Purchasing/building IT systems internally and for clients.
* Physical IT&T set up and maintenance in all offices.
* Telecommunications, including PABX, PSTN and mobile technologies.
* IT&T documentation, common company procedures and end user training.
This is a full time position, and offers a salary package within the $50-60K range. The successful candidate will be starting ASAP.
If you would like to apply, please forward a cover letter and a copy of your resume to email@example.com .