The Systems Developer, Digital Archives will ensure the effective and efficient delivery of software functionality that enables the operation of the new whole of government digital archiving solution.
Attractive remuneration (up to $108K)
* Demonstrated understanding of software development methodologies and knowledge of the role of quality control in software development.
* Experience in developing systems using Java and XML.
* Ability to work as a member of a team, to exercise technical leadership and initiative in applications development projects.
* Good written communication skills and ability to prepare and publish technical documentation.
* Proven capacity for innovative and analytical thinking.
* Problem solving and decision making abilities.
* Good interpersonal communication skills, ability to liaise and negotiate with a range of stakeholders.
* Ability to set priorities and meet multiple deadlines.
Full details at: http://www.jobs.nsw.gov.au/ - use the reference number 00000F93