Wot will you do?
- Proactively contribute to the development of cost-effective technical solutions to address functional requirements including Linux and Windows servers, disaster recovery and capacity planning;
- Demonstrate competence in supporting Production Systems and shell scripting;
- Demonstrate strong awareness and knowledge of security requirements in a transaction based e commerce environment and also new technologies;
- Ensure all technical documentation is current and reflects the current operational status;
- Provide support for Red Hat Linux Production Systems;
- Assist with network administration and support;
- Advise on new infrastructure technologies under consideration and their value from an operational perspective;
- Have the ability to design, prepare and deliver technology based solutions that meet the requirements if the Enterprise Architecture and are aligned with the Infrastructure road map;
- Mentor and provide support to junior staff as well as other staff members to contribute towards a great team environment;
- Be enthusiastic within your role in order to achieve goals within assigned deadlines and/or beyond what is expected.
Wot skills and experience do you require?
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an enterprise Systems Administrator Role;
- Sound knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies including servers, desktops, networks, operating systems, platforms and configurations;
- Working knowledge of Service Support framework such as ITIL;
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive change where appropriate;
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, researching, evaluating and recommending new and emerging technologies;
- High attention to detail and organisational skills.
To apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.