Network & Unix administrator
I am currently looking for a Systems & Network engineer for a permanent role based in Melbourne. My client is a well known brand in the web hosting industry and in order to absorb the growth of their activity they are looking for an experience network and systems administrator.
- Maintain the performances and availability of the production services.
- Participate to the design and architecture choice for all the services.
- Ensure a quick and effective identification of problems and solutions in case of systems failure.
- Avoid unplanned systems outage, preventive maintenance, capacity planning
- Actively monitoring all services and prepares adequate procedures and compliance.
- Network and Servers maximum availability
- Network and Servers maximum performance
- Service security
- Process and procedures
- Backup and Recovery
- Strong network skills (routing, switching, firewalls, load Balancing)
- Strong systems skills (Unix and Linux administration)
- Previous experience in High availability platform (web hosting, ISP)
- Good experience in web environment (apache, Tomcat)
If you are interested by this role and you fit the basics requirements, send your updated resume to Mathieu Cornillon <email@example.com> immediately with your salary expectations and availabilities.