Systems Linux Engineer, Sydney West
I am currently look for an experience system Linux Redhat engineer for a 1 year fix term contract in an amazing environment and dynamic company.
Your responsibilities will be:
· Contribute to developing technical implementation and test plans for data centre enabling infrastructure.
· Assist with installation and testing of data centre enabling infrastructure.
· Installation and configuration of enabling infrastructure equipment at 2 data centres.
· Contribute to documentation of Infrastructure test plans to be used during migrations.
· Identification of technical tasks and risks associated with migrating Linux and Unix systems between data centres.
· Provide timely status updates and timely completion of tasks as required by the Project Manager and management
· Excellent analytical and technical problem solving skills
· Tertiary education in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
· Minimum 5 years solid Red hat hands on system administration.
· Experience in supporting clustering technologies for Red hat (GFS).
· Knowledge of disk storage technologies including managing and configuration.
· Configuration of client network services, including DNS/IP/DHCP
· Experience with Virtualisation technologies. Eg: VMWare guest and hosts.
· Scripting skills to support Red hat.
· Systems build experience for Red hat platform.
· Detailed design and documentation experience.
· Previous data centre migration experience is desirable.
This position is an urgent requirement for a very dynamic company. The role is located in the in Bella Vista. We offer a salary package of $85K + Super for the best applicant.
If you feel that this role is yours, send you latest resume to Mathieu Cornillon <firstname.lastname@example.org> and I will come back to you ASAP if you qualify.