Looking for a new role as Linux Guru within a well known Hosting company in CBD. This a one life opportunity for you to grow and reach your professional target.
Your role as Linux Systems Engineer/Architect is to provide specialist build & design implementation experience for core infrastructure services.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Build and analyse systems requirements and ensure appropriate infrastructure design
• Work with the existing team of engineers, applications team and project managers to deliver the solutions
• Input to application/business technology roadmap development, including budgeting
• Managing infrastructure projects and coordinating infrastructure resources
• Driving change for improvement in the infrastructure environment
To be successful in this role you will also ideally:
• Have a technical degree
• Experience and knowledge across the following technologies: Redhat / Debian, Centos Storage systems (VMWare), Clustering, Network, Database (MySQL) & Virtualisation technologies.
• Minimum 8 years Infrastructure Systems / Service experience or 5 years experience as an Infrastructure specialist.
• Have sound, structured project management skills and experience.
• Be able to work effectively within a team and be self-motivated.
The company has modern offices, access to leading edge technologies along with career progression. The position is located in the Sydney CBD.
The package on offer is around the 120 to 150 K$. (Base inclusive Super)
Please forward updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come back to you ASAP for a Confidential Discussion about your profile.