Linux Systems Engineer - Genesis IT&T
Looking for a new role as Linux Guru within a Global company in Melbourne area. This a one life opportunity for you to grow and reach your professional target.
Your role as Linux Systems Engineer is primarily focused on the deployment, configuration and management of Solaris infrastructure in a mission critical environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Build and analyze systems requirements and ensure appropriate infrastructure design
• Work with the existing team of engineers, applications team and project managers to deliver the solutions
• Driving change for improvement in the infrastructure environment
To be successful in this role you will also ideally:
• A minimum of 3 years Unix Administration experience, preferable in Linux, with good experience in system builds, upgrades, system configuration standards and systems administration
• Experience working in a customer focussed or a managed services/outsourcing environment will be an advantage
• ITIL Foundation Certification an advantage
The company has modern offices, access to leading edge technologies along with career progression.
The package on offer is around 80 to 90 K$Aus package.
The position is located in Melbourne.
Please forward your updated resume to Mathieu Cornillon (email@example.com) and I will come back to you ASAP for a Confidential Discussion about your profile.